Wed, 31 December 2014
For this final mini episode of 2014, I'm solo! M.C. Ice has the flu and can't record so I bring you three tips for New Year's Eve:
1. Drink from "fine" to "poor", i.e., don't drink the best stuff last!
2. Don't bring great stuff to a party or dinner if it won't be appreciated
3. Try lower priced sparklers like Cava, Crémant, American Sparkling wine, Prosecco, Sekt, or for a cool, unusual twist -- Champagne made from one of the 19,000 growers in this region of France who made wine that really reflects the land and is less "homogenized."
And the resolutions:
1. More podcasts and online classes in 2015!
2. More podcast interviews in 2015
3. All internet wine ordering, all (ok, most) of the time!
I hope you've had a wonderful 2014 and that 2015 is full of health, wealth, and happiness!
Thank you for listening and for your support!
Direct download: 117_Ep_117__New_Years_Tips_and_Resolutions_for_2015.mp3
Category:wine -- posted at: 11:35am EDT