Mar 18, 2019
Adam Teeter is Co-Founder of
VinePair Inc, the huge online magazine that tells it
like it is in the world of wine, spirits, and beer. Adam is a true
normal wine person, he is obsessed with wine and trying to remove
the elitism often associated with the industry. In this awesome
conversation we discuss Adam’s transition from music to wine (and
its similarities), and how he built VinePair to truly disrupt wine
- We discuss Adam’s background and how he and Elizabeth are like
the same person.
- Adam talks about the striking similarities between the record
industry and wine. He talks about how his first successful venture
in joining wine and music springboarded him to build VinePair.
- We talk nitty-gritty industry stuff – certifications in wine,
Millennials and wine, the wine industry and how it’s so bizarre
from a business perspective, and the goals of Vinepair to break
down alcoholic beverages for normal people.
- Adam tells us about upcoming trends in the wine industry and
media and we discuss how VinePair and WFNP are the beginning of
the wine revolution in media.
Thanks to our sponsors this week:
YOU! The podcast supporters on Patreon,
who are helping us to make the podcast possible and who we
in return for their help! Check it out today: https://www.patreon.com/winefornormalpeople
I love this service!! Last Bottle Wines finds great wines and
offers them at a one time discount. Last Bottle Wines:
- Is a fun way to discover the best wines at the lowest
- Maintains relationships with producers in the most prestigious
wine regions around the world and traveling to Europe several times
each year to eat with, stay with, drink with, walk the vineyards
with the people who make the wines.
- Offer a range of prices from low end to high end $9 to $99 and
the wines range from the lesser known kinds like Albariño and
Bläufrankish to Cabernet, Merlot and Chardonnay.
and join to get a $10 instant credit to use toward your first
order. Invite your wine drinking pals and they’ll get $10 instantly
and you get $30 when they make their first buy.