Feb 25, 2011
With no shortage of wine-related gadgets, not to mention all the
different shapes and sizes of wine glasses, there can be some
confusion as to which products actually make a difference when
enjoying wine. Elizabeth and Rick debunk some myths and share their
experiences with wine gadgetry.
- Shout-outs - Some excellent emails, blog comments, and posts on
the Facebook page
- Wine News - A headache-free wine?! Could this be true?
- Main Topic - Gadgets & Glassware (Do they make a
- Wine Glasses - White, Red, and Sparkling Aerators &
Decanters - such as the Wine Soiree Preservers - keep your wine
from turning into vinegar
- Openers - which work best?
- Chillers - In case you don’t have a fridge in your home Wine
Stain Remover - an absolute must-have!
- Grape of the Week - Albariño (also, Alvarinho) Next Week - We
tackle “terroir” (and how to pronounce it)
Sponsored by the free Hello Vino mobile app (iPhone &
Android) More at the Wine for Normal People web site.