Dec 21, 2016
An end of year podcast to help you figure out stuff like: What
wine to gift if you're on a budget, or not, what defines a
"special" occasion, how to get the host to open the wine you bring,
plus quick Christmas pairings & options for New Year's
- Wine is an ideal last-minute gift -- don't get gadgets unless
the person specifies they want them!
- Ways to figure out what someone may want
- Budget and non-budget options
- How to figure out how to make sure the wine you bring to a
gathering gets opened and some other etiquette suggestions
- Saving for a “special” occasion – notes on when an
occasion is “special” enough
- Sparkling wines for NYE -- different options and ideas on
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year! Thanks for
your support in 2016! Here's to an even better 2017!